Benazcap Docking Station Compatible with Steam Deck, 6-in-1 Steam Deck Dock with 100Mbps Ethernet, HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz, USB-A 3.0 X3 and USB-C PD Ports, Steam Deck Accessories for Valve Steam Deck/Switch
- 【Wide Compatibility】The docking station is designed for the Steam Deck and is also compatible with iPads and Android phones with USB-C ports.
- 【High-Speed, High-Def】Three USB-A 3.0 data ports provide data transfer at speeds up to 5 Gbps, while an HDMI 2.0 port supports media viewing at resolutions up to 4K@60Hz. Equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port to provide a full-speed network experience.
- 【PD 3.0 Fast Charging】The docking station supports maximum power delivery of 100W. When the high resolution is selected, the docking station consumes 15 to 20 W of power when the USB port is used to connect peripherals. To supply more power to the console, a 65W or higher power adapter is recommended.
- 【Hassle-free use】The docking station can be used with a protective case with a thickness of no more than 2mm, and the docking station will not block the air inlet on the back.
- 【What you get】A aluminum Steam Deck docking station, but the power adapter is not included.
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
All orders above $25 are free shipping.
Orders under $24.99 will be charged $1.38(Standards) or 2.76(Expedited) as shipping cost.
Shipping and delivery estimates
The current processing time for all orders is 1-2 working days.
We have our own warehouses in the USA, UK, and EU. Next-day delivery for orders located in the USA, UK, and EU.
Most of the order delivery time is 2-3 working days. Products with urgent inventory will be transferred from China with a delivery time of 7-14 working days.
International duties and taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
Tariffs, Duties, and Taxes
Benazcap is not responsible for any duties and taxes that apply to your order. All fees charged during or after shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
Benzcap is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.